HOME MADE RAW CHOCOLATES - RECIPE
Written by Claudia Graham | personal trainer | nutrition coach
When you need to recover but feel like something raw and indulgent.
- ½ cup cacao butter
- 1 tablespoon MCT oil
- 1 tablespoon almond or peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1.5 scoops vegan vanilla protein
- 1.5 teaspoons organic orange oil
- 1.5 tablespoons organic coconut syrup, (or your choice of something sweet)
- 2 tablespoons Be Spunki RECOVER greens powder
On a low heat, melt cacao butter. Remove from heat and let cool for about 3 - 5 minutes. (Do not place in the fridge as the cacao butter needs to remain liquid.)
Add MCT oil and almond or peanut butter. Stir til combined.
Slowly mix through the powders. Use a whisk and try to avoid over mixing the ingredients.
Add syrup / sweetener and orange oil. Stir through. Add Be Spunki RECOVER greens powder last. Stir til all combined.
Taste. Add to if needed but this it's pretty damn good as is!!
Pour ingredients evenly into your favourite silicon moulds and set in freezer or fridge.
Try not to eat them all in one day.